- Booing people you disagree with
- Throwing pies at people you disagree with
- Chanting “shame, shame, shame” at people you disagree with
Open for comments...
Needless to say, Tearfree puts herself in category 2 and most Mummy Bloggers in category 1 (from which they will not emerge until they realize that it’s not bad to judge other people, especially serial killers.)
- People who appear on the news after their neighbour the serial killer is arrested and say, “He was such a nice guy.”
- And people who figure out, before their neighbour the serial killer is arrested, that he is not a nice guy and, therefore, do not let their kids go anywhere near him. These people end up telling the TV cameras, “Yep, we always knew there was something not quite right with him."