So, how did you hear about this blog?
I was asked to look at it by an intelligent individual who has a lot of spare time on their hands.
I would not be surprised to find out that freecell had been removed from this person's computer.
Any opinion on the Mummy Blogging Wars?
Opinion: A load of "Yentas" with potty mouth. I did not realize that using the "F" word was so "avant garde". They come across as 30-40 year-olds trying to act like 14-15 year-olds walking around the mall wanting everybody to notice them. (More than likely with belly shirts and belly-button piercings they should not be showing).
Do you think you¹ll be able to get along with Tearfree?
So far, so good.......
What do you want to blog about?
- My modern family--4 people in the house and nobody has the same last name
- Work ethic or lack there of in today's big business
- Watching my 9 year-old
- Why I have to live vicariously through other people for kicks
Any favourite blogs?
Reject the Kool Aid, for it's ability to look at issues with a certain light heartedness. Is that enough brown-nosing?
Any favourite commenters on this blog?
- Concerned Lumberjack: A few words and straight to the point
- Ninegrambrain: Just because she can't spell worth a crap
- Kimberley: Knows her stuff, calls it as she sees it
- Granny from California: Her picture reminds me of "Where's the beef?" lady.
Where do you stand on softwood lumber?
Go Canada. What next? Unfair distribution of tar sands in North America.
What about Jack Bauer?
Never have been able to make it through an entire episode. House all the way for my TV dollar. He says things to people that I have thought but never had the nerve to say. Somewhat inspirational. Sometimes patients die, unlike Jack.
Are you ready to have your opinions challenged?
Challenge my opinion??? Did I just get married again?